Monday, July 03, 2006

today marks our 1st month.
nothing significant to remember.
just another day that had passed so fast.
but definitely, this month has been one of my happiest days (:
haha,i cant deny that i miss him every now and then,
and wonder if he feels the same.

i met my netballaers for seoul garden today.
and Marlene, one of my best listener was there.
and yeah, we shared different things.
the power of love?
and i guess we share a part of the same problem.
(:

and it was like so fun!
we played 'zhong ji mi ma'
and basically my table keep kena-ing.
so we dont have to eat our own cooked food.
Marlene, we are not honest kids.
oh not kids. i mean adults! haha
we played cheat.
mwahahaha.

walked around. slacked here and there.
and WEIQIAN!
i got that GREEN handphone pouch.
you know that one we've been hestitating whether to buy it or not?
haha. (:

i so love today.and i guess i feeeeel so great after sharing my thoughts with Marlene.
and i've finally let Siew Hong know abt that.
i feel so freee now.

i miss you like hell!


me and marlene & her FOOD. lols yummy(:
fried hokkien mee? hehe


peishi & her scrambled egg w/ sausages.

Marlene with my unedible food! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment