Friday, July 07, 2006

i stayed up to watch the clash btwn Portugal and France.
well, all i can say, Portugal was just down with luck.
they could have actually drew the game (at least).
but a senseless move by the defender cost the game.
i'm not trying to blame the defender lah! but you know its kinda sad.
but i still saw the never say die spirit by the Portugese.
they were great, even till the last min.
when there were lots of corners,and even Ricardo(GK)
came all the way from the other end to try his luck.
this is so cool isnt it!
i was sad lah! cristiano was sad too.
cry baby is moving to Real Mandrid.
but since France will be one my favs, after Argentina & Portugal boots out of the Finals.
so here, i'll support France! against the Italians! woohooo~
while Portugal takes on host Germany!
Portugal of cus! i hate Germany lah! haha

The freaking !#$%$%&*#$%^ SINGTEL !!
the server was down yesterday, and the stupid me.
actually spent 1HR trying to restart the com over and over again.
until i got very irritated & decided to go to sleep.
and i was suppose to get my ss project done? haha
i hate singtel! lucky it was just ss, if it was eng.
i dun think solastri would accept this kinda reasons. haha

i'm not lying to myself!! I'm NOT!
cus i still love you(: and always! haha
i'm so crazy over you!


my idiotic picture. haha. i was playing with the polo sweet, thinking that blowing air through the hole in the middle would produce a whistle sound! haha

my laogong and me! lols.


our marriage cert. lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment