Friday, September 08, 2006

i cannot be bothered further more.
so afterall, so u ever treat me as a FRIEND?
aww..i dont know if i should be disappointed in you,
or should i be angry with you.
whatever. i dont give a damn anymore.

so i was out to get my lunch just now.
and i saw two lesbians kissing.
i'm straight. and i dont really approve gays and lesbians you see.
but in this era, impossibles have become possible.
so what else can i say? haha.
change is the only constant!
so they were french-kissing for dead long hours.
cus they were still kissing after i got my food.
haha, i'm okay with french kissing
but girl with girl.. thats a little weird.
plus they arent that BAD looking anyway.
quite wasted. haha!
i felt quite disgusted initally.
but now okay alr. haha.

my bro is off to army!
early this morning.
and suddenly.. its like someone is missing from home lah.
from 4 to 3 and now from 3 to just my mum & me.
haha, its getting more and more boring.
somehow i'll miss my bro lah.
his scoldings, naggings. haha
so i hope to see him back,
tann, muscular, BOTAK! (:

tmr is PESS carnival! at NIE.
hopefully, we'll get something back again!
so wish my team luck(: hehe.
all the way.
and eat more bananas to have more 50cent coins.
(nutrition talk by Mrs OJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment