Wednesday, September 06, 2006

i'm like totally bored today.
first, cus i cant catch the china & sg clash.
which is like very sad. haha.
but there will be 2 more matches coming up.
Iraq & Palestine!
but whack their asses, boys.
arrogant people!haha

i'll be out with my girls later for dinner at marina south.
looks like, i'm broke again.
and my mum is gonna nag at me again =(

so my brother woke me up!
and gave me a whole morning of Love Lecture.
he forced me to tell,
so i told him i've got a boyfriend.
he promised to keep it from my mum, since hes going Ns in 2 days time.
he asked me a whole list of questions.
and supplied me with a list of racist jokes too.
hey, i'm not racist. so i wont put it up here.
(: and he told me something interesting.
Virgins tend to walk their leg close (dunnoe how to describe)
and non-virgins keep their legs a lil more open, without knowing themselves.
haha, interesting eh. so there was once, he asked me to walk up and down.
hello? i still virgin lah!
and after living close to 15 years with me.
he concluded that i'm money minded.
not always. but sometimes i am lah! i admit lols.
i love money!who doesn't?
the usual rants, of being at a disadvantage.
and he also talked about my fats.
i'm fat lah! haha.
and he even wanted me to learn from his gf how to kiss.
haha! oh no! i lied to him lah! lols. opps.

and i have 74 more days to go.
(:

tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment