Monday, September 25, 2006

i've made someone cry today, AGAIN.
can u believe that? haha.
twice in a month.
i actually have the ability to make people cry lah.
maybe i shouldnt chap to much lah.
i'll stay out of other people's affair lah.
but i was just trying to help lah!
its sad to see unhappy endings okay.
haha, i'm emotional! (:
maybe she shouldnt take my words so seriously..
or maybe i shouldnt be even saying it lah! haha.
oh well,oh wells...

and i'm already starting to think about alot of things.
but its not the time for it now..
so yeah, i better concentrate on my studies for now lah!
but... all these while, i've been missing him lah. damn.
sad to say. haha

oh yar! bro is back in camp!
and i'm free once again.
my mum still doubts me lah.
i did study with my friends okay.
i'm not good for nothing!(:

feelings arent fading. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment