Thursday, September 07, 2006

i've decided to blog before i compile the team's academic results.

yesterday
met my girls at marina south arcade.
so, we started forcing ourselves to eat up to about 9?
we played "cai1 quan2" so whoever loses have to eat whatever is left.
and we paid a visit to the Under Water world.
lols, all the workers there resembles SEAFOOD!
we have, crab,lobster,prawn,seahorse..
and many many more!(:
was damn fun lah!
so after that,we went to play arcade!
we played POP & MUSIC, as usual.
and its 50Cents! haha
we played table soccer. and my goalkeeping skills really sucks.haha
so we went home close to 10.
while we were on the bus.
they MADE me UNGLAM!
"mee siam mai harm" my humps my humps my humps!
damn,haha. the mr brown show!
so basically i was laughing NON-STOP.
and they purposely, sang it out.
and they even made a twinkle twinkle remix with that.
what the heck! haha
but it was ENJOYABLE!

today
was in school for Nutrition Talk by mrs jacob.
haha, it was funny lah!
but we have to take in more Carbohydrates.
and our body still need FATS.
so.. dont go on diet.
haha, i try not to lah.
i'll listen to my body(:
after that, had training...
it was damn hot lah.
and my play was ATROCIOUS!
haha, although it wasnt SAID, but it could be seen lah.
and i better buck up before we fall in the hands of SAC again.
we'll fight hard! (:

i had a WIERD dream last night.
i dreamt of me, myself killing Lennard Choi!
oh okay, Lennard is my pri school classmate.
haha, not exactly killing, but i punched him in his face, and he died.
how ironical can that be? haha.
its not that i miss him lah!
cus i didnt dream of my pri school too!
it was yet another school day.
everything was normal except for my class!
all of us, were in our sec sch uni.
while our peers are still in hpps uniform.
having their normal rountine in hpps.
shoots lah, i damn miss my pri school mates.
argh, when will the whole class able to meet again?

weiqian!!!! gimme more clues lah,if you dont give,
i assume my prediction is correct. haha.
well, and if its correct, i can help you..
i can TRY. after their o's LOLS.

73 days to go.

i love him many many! haha
COPY CAT!

i know theres some uninvited guests reading my blog.
hehe, suying, its you!
haha, I'm JOKING!
(:

remember, the most important in life.
always STAY HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment