Saturday, June 09, 2007

i'm so bored today.
its Kindaichi for today!

this must be taken like many years back!
cus i watched it like.. in pri sch? haha.
after which they change the whole cast, except the police inspector.
and i stopped catching it, cus Hajime is not funny anymore. lols!

" the killer is among us" and the camera zooms in to each individual. lols.
" i'll live up to my grandfather's name"
the way he solves the case is amazing... with the help of Miyuki, of course!
but, its just a show? haha.

I want to meet my pri sch mates
I want to meet my kindergarten mates.
I want to go sentosa
I want to go swimming
I want to go SHOPPING!
I want to go to the zoooooo!
I want to go for training
I want thur to come reeaaal soon!

Lastly,
Happy belated birthday to Chialynn.
Happy birthday to Terence.
Happy birthday in advance to Joanne Chua! =)

5 days! is soooooo loooooonnngggggg.
haha. 157 to go! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment