Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ocean's Thirteen

was late (as usual...)

I watched this movie today, and it didnt turn out that bad afterall.
i thought it was quite alright, although there isnt any hunk in the movie.
In fact, i think its quite an interesting movie to watch!
but anyway... it was freezing cold in the cinema.
and i thought my fats would be enough to keep my warm, (insulator!)
sigh, i was SO EMBARASSED today.
i ALMOST fell twice... once, at the stairs, once at the escalator.
not that i dont know how to walk.
just that the sole of my slippers have worn out,
and i dont have time to get a new pair.
furthermore, my feet is currently not in the state to put on heels.
i got 1 of my feet sun burnt. haha. and putting on heels will only make it worse,
so, for now, NO to heels!
and the most dramatic thing happened.
those that you see on tv. haha. it is SO EMBARASSING!

alright, after movie, headed home!
and i really love today!
i want moreeee!
i'm sure there are more to come =)
yeah right....

152!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment