Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Physics was sooooo lame!
no wait, not phy.
i mean... MRT!( Mr Ronnie Teo )
he was very lame~ and i did control my laughter after some time.
but the first few lessons were like, shit, falling asleep!

i'm so tired and i want to sleep. but i can't.
damn.

stayed back for netball a lil.
so there was this reporter from channel 8.
Yunhua, Siewhong, Mei Yun and I, were trying to guess his name.
ok, call me bad or mean.
huahua: isit Xu Huan Liang
me: * sounds familiar but i forgot who"
siewhong: Huh? I thought Xu Huan Liang was a singer?
den i started laughing lah.

the actual fact is, Xu Huan Liang is neither a reporter nor a singer.
hes this judge for Project Superstar right?!?!
hahahahahaha, i can't stop laughing! today sooooo funnnnnn! i mean, funnnnnn-y!

141! ohhhhhhh maaaaaannnnnnnn!
long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment