Sunday, June 10, 2007



shit. i have to leave the last 2 weeks of my hols to study and do my hwk.
i have to make myself study. shooooots!
i want more Kindaichi. heh

&&&& more football matches!

yesterday, i think i became dumb or maybe i was crazy.
I was the one who suggested leaving this group of friends, right from the start.
a "why bother" attitude.
and i did the most ridiculous thing ytd! haha.
really. i dont know what the shit is going through my mind.
i actually INITIATED to patch things up?
thats like the most unbelievable thing!
our group, from the initial 5, i think ended up with 2. lols.
now. i'm picking up the pieces and putting it as a whole.
but will it make things worsen?
i dont want to make the wrong move.
and since that thing has past like for so long.
and not so much hard feelings.
the problem is, have i really forgiven her!?
or was it just an act of er.. brain going crazyyy?!
i cross my fingers this time.
and things are like stuck now.
cus one of us objected this idea.
hopefully, things work out this sat.
when the 5 of us, unfortunately or fortunately have to meet.
lols. each of us are starting to get booted out,
and somehow i think i'm the cause of it. lols
because i've yet to get booted out. hais.

i managed to persuade! wooohoooo~ and now, shes trying to.
suddenly, i feel so great! hahahahaha. crap


aiya........... i hate this.... and thanks to my stupid suggestion,
i brought myself into this shit, yet again?

=) 156days to go!
&&& 4 days! tadahhhh!
ok, atleast smth happy for me to talk abt.

No comments:

Post a Comment