Thursday, May 15, 2008

hello everyone!
let me start by saying HAPPY 6TH MONTH!! =DDDDDDDD
yay.
today school was short, it was raining cats and dogs in the morning.
and even till 3pm, the lightning alarm was still on.
but luckily it was on, if not we would need to play on the field and i didnt bring my boots!
CATS my teacher walk off on us because we were too noisy.
super funny ahhhhhh, but he came back of course.
dont know to pity him or what.
sometimes see lecturers like that like so poor thing sia.
started on our cats powerpoint. *presentation is like next week.
soccer did 5 rounds, stretching, skipping, laws of the game.
like slack only. i prefer the pitch lah! nicer!

bathed after soccer ended. met dearest!!
off to IMM.
had spagetti too ( or smth like tt ).
sedap!! i had hot plate grilled salmon.
dear had some seafood pasta.
den we had fried squid ( i cant spell the one starting with C ).
pizza with chicken sausage topping.
and brownie! wah, ate alot.

walked around. this time didnt buy anything. luckily.
so after slacking ard, we sat at the fountain outside Espirit.
( anw, the Espirit clothes there effing cheap )
ok, so he gave me this special thingggggg
i love it so much. so special. and best thing is i had nothing for him.
ah, what a loser.
so he carried on singing after much hesitation.
it was good. meaningful.
and IT WAS NOT A TYPICAL LOVE SONG, muhd 'isham.
it's a song from you. (:
took lots of pictures!

on our way home, we remininsce our past on how we started out.
and our first movie etc.
almost a year ago.
we've grown from the shy shy FRIENDS to daring couple right!?!
ha, so lame but yeah, it feels good being comfortable with your partner.
because i've never experienced that in my past relationships.
either it was too short for me to feel comfortable,
or the person itself isnt comfortable to be comfortable with. LOLS. no offence.

yeah, 6 months.
cannot be complacent. must say, chey! 6 months only.
but to me, 6 months is long. long enough to feel loved by you!
i may not always show i love you, but know that i really do.
thanks for withstanding my craps.
my stubborness, my sad/angry times.
you're always the one giving in... =D
thanks dear
1/4 of contract gone! YAY!





to my one and only, i love you!


" Take me to your heart, youll never see me fall apart.
And i sweat to God That you'll be part of me, in this life"

ps: pictures too lazy to be rotated. please tilt your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment