Monday, May 05, 2008

this morning i missed Bstats tutorial despite waking up early.
ok. i "OVERSLEPT"
cabbed to sch with dear for my bcomm.
before that had veggies and tunamayo sandwich ( both yummy yummy )

for bcomm class. half of my class had presentation.
and i was like WTF. the first one, Maggie Soh was like so well prepared.
ok, there are 2 maggie(s) in my class, Maggie Soh and Maggie Lin, and Maggie MEE?
anw, i'm presenting on thur and i'm fcking stress, i swear. LOLS
until wah, see pple nervous ownself also nervous.
hope i wont make a joke out of myself.
anw there was this speaker or rather robot in my class
who acts exactly like a Moron.
ok, i shant be mean.
but he's like what?!!?!?
sucky voice, teacher's pet, and you're in effing POLY ok, not JC.
you dont have to be such a teacher's pet. his voice is like so UNNATURAL. ACT ONLY!
right peiyi! hahahahaha

after bcomm had micro econs make up tutorial.
my bcomm class quite 'united' lols.. i like hanging out with older pple.
it makes me look mature. i dont know why.
microecons was plain boring.
but better than the first tutorial.
my friend is called Si Ting.
and she pronounced it as Sitting. LOLS
so cute. anw, shes Hana Sharpe.
My advisor also! wahhhhhhhhhh
tmr having INFA. so dread INFA

i've decided not to go for training since there is a make up class.
like last week too.
DARN!
i still miss tanglin netball ms solastri and mrs jacob.
and my lovable teammates =)

someone's writing a song for me right, dear? =)
ahahahahhaha. your dearest's so smart (:(:(:
he'll be fuming mad once he sees this.
anw, he's like having training now.
and i shall be good, shall i?

temted to for for freshmen party since i'm forbidden to go clubbing.
but looks like my dear isnt interested. so nvm.
drop that idea.
i said that i can only enter MOS in 4 years, at about 3 years back.
now darn, i have like 1 yr plus to go and i can enter mos like as and when.
but perhaps i'll still be forbidden ( i hope. hahaha )

yayayayayay! 6th month's coming.
but it's on a wed.
which means i cant dress nice nice.
i smell like trash since i'm having my SOCCER S&W.
i love soccer! =D

horny bastard! hahahaha.

and hi secret reader! ( you know who you are!!! )
yes, it's you!

No comments:

Post a Comment