Friday, May 23, 2008

I forgot to mention that my itb presentation went reasonably well.
at least it isn't as screwed as CATS.
I was still shy, but i managed to overcome my shy-ness and manage to speak with just a few stumbles.
I'm quite relieved. phew! but best of all, I get to watch other group present! ( that's if I'm going )

"Poly very slack wan"
This statement is all a lie! a lie!
I'm struggling with work, sleeping at 2am to finish tutorials.
preparing projects and presentation. poly in my opinion is not slack at all!
sigh, my eye bags are getting heavier, it can alr be seen even without me smiling
i'm so sadddd!
nevermind! next week is elearning and i shall sleep for ALL I want!
hohohoho, so far i've done bcomm elearning, bstats i tried. I REALLY TRIED.
today i shall do a lil micoecons.
tired tired!! =(

Have been reflecting alot recently.

Dearest is sick, still sick. very sick!
GET WELL AND STOP DREAMING OF EATING ICE CREAM.
hohohoho! your gf is so evilllll!
study study study!!!! common test!!

Your Gf Farc-ing Loves You(:

No comments:

Post a Comment