Friday, May 23, 2008

i ought to blog before i do my INFA tutorial.
sigh, something bad happened today.
we had a tiff over a stupid conversation which was caused by a miscommunication.
after which, we went our seperate ways.
ok la, actually, it goes like that.
i saw the bus, i walked off thinking that he'll follow.
den while walking, i didnt see him following, so i didnt board the bus.
in the end, he followed his guts and boarded the bus.
i waited for the next 154 and headed back home. damn tired.
the moment i step out of the lift at my floor, i was shocked.
he was sitting by the stairs again.
inside me, i was like "ehhh?! how come he reach earlier than me?"
and then, when i wanted to open the door!
i couldnt find the key. den i rmbed i left it by the windows for my bro.
shits. so i went dwn while waiting for my mum to return.
my mum called to tell me she reached home.
she said she saw my bfriend. ok she refer him as "friend"
den when i reached home, i just slept.
she asked me, " is that your 'friend?' "
den i said yeah, " you 2 quarrel ah"
Yes. " what happened? No. Nothing.
den i slept for about an hr, in between i was bombarded by messages and phone calls.
decided to go out and meet him lah.
went out speechless, looking into his watery eyes.
i went back home.
anw as u can see, i can be quite heartless when i'm angry, sad.
esp when it comes from by bf. LOLS.
so i went out soon after he sent me a few more messages.
this time, we talked.
things went back to normal. (:
yu guo tian qing! yay!
so anw, we spent our 'remaining time' resolving our problem,
and he cried twice. LOLS.
eating bread, walked pasar malam.

i love you i love you i love you.
PLEASE GET WELL SOOOOON!
i wanna hear u sing (:
sorry baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment