Wednesday, November 05, 2008

i had a wonderful birthday this year (:
and the best that could happen is that, THEY FOUND MY OLD WALLET!
it's the shiokest! best news EVER that can happen.
my old ezlink cardS,movie tickets, isetan card, and rubbish all inside. I LOVE!
gonna collect it later.

of cus of cus, i wont forget my double j's
so sorry wasnt able to meet you ytd. PLEASE, soon, next week or smth!!
and special thanks to those who still rmb my bday in the midst of o's (:
wina, amanda and some of my lil' juniors!
BEST of luck for the remaining papers ( i know it's a little late NOW ).
ok, i wanna go back to sleep now.
i got no school today. LMS-e learning.
finished my work ytd.
but have got other tutorials to do.
gtg! ciao!!

oh yes, before i forget!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
ELYNN & SHERYL(junior)

No comments:

Post a Comment