Thursday, November 13, 2008

ONIIIII!

After endless matches, we finally emerged 3rd.
Fr a zha-pa-lang, or so you call it, come from nowhere team is quite a good achievement.
Teamwork was great, expect for a few games i almost went berserk
cus I was super pissed and irritated with myself and the team.
ESPECIALLY the one we were lagging by 3-0!
During the match against our strongest opponent, I made alot of mistakes.
I suck totally. But it's all over.
Our Final game was abit unstable in the beginning,
but we managed to get back on track after a few minutes.
we were leading 5-2 or something.
den before we knew, at the last 2nd min, the lights went off.
so... they've decided to continue and so our very pro shooters
got in 2 goals just in their first attempt.
dont know why so pro in the dark! haha.
so in the end, 3rd. all of us damn happy! (I think)

On the other side, dearest's team emergered 4th.
and his friend broke his hand or something.
so to the person if you're reading this somewhere somehow,
please take care and get well soon (:

Today is a good day for ONIIIII because we had lots of supporters (I think)
or maybe it's just imaginary.
I could hear the rest cheering from the sideline.
& today, very unfortuantely, I made 2 of my opponents fall =(
which is like damn sad, cus both times I was catching the ball while they try to catch it too.
den I landed and they flew (maybe I land too much impact or I too fat or smth)
ya. I feel damn bad. but I guess it's just part and parcel of the game.

I think I like to play netball for leisure.
it's more fun than competitions!

PICS to be updated once received.

No comments:

Post a Comment