Monday, November 10, 2008

Rainy days.


Credits

Not so good a Monday to start off the week, especially with the morning rain.
Monday blues.
alright, in fact this week is suppose to be full of excitement and all.
Maybe not yet, not yet...
i'ts just this Friday. 14 November (:


I job-hopped alot,
from sakae sushi-promoter-banquet-now teller!
All within 1 year.
smartz.


Yesterday i went for work at 9AM!
stepped into Western Union with alot of filipinos staring at me,
and the staffs puzzled.
I had my first transaction as long as I touched the computer,
or even before i even knew how to operate the whole program or database.
straight 9-7.
no toilet or lunch breaks.
I think you can eat inside, the management is not VERY strict.
it's quite relax and you can choose not to attend to the next queue.
but it's abit stressful to handle cash related transactions!
because if it's wrong, oh-no.
and I get to smell a few thousand of 50dollars not.
but sadly they dont belong to me, and they do practice very strong internal controls!

will blog again soon.
<3s

No comments:

Post a Comment