Saturday, November 01, 2008

Speechless.

I thought it was going to be just another day of dating.
BUT I WAS WRONG.
I suspected 'Isham long ago.
esp when he said he had to go home at 8pm suppoingly due to his exam.
I was like thinking, how can be my bf be that sort of person,
especially on a special occasion.

So anyway, met him at about 1130. headed of to initial plan Plaza Sing.
But stopped at Holland Village was along the way. so we had Swensens there.
Had fish&chips while Dearest had some chicken m... ( fried chicken )
drink of sweet like berries (strawberry soda) and some greenaple soda.
Headed off to vivo (sentosa) Underwater world!! (:
saw lots of f-ISH. some were so cute. jellyfishes and all.
get to touch fishes, stingrays.
It's been long since we got in contact with animals!! =)
loads of sharks and all! dearest took lots of pics.
i think we went round and round so many many times.

Dearest requested to train home.
which we did, den fast forward to the park.
we sat at our usual spot, he came with a blindfold.
blindfold me den walk me to somewhere.
I was damn afraid of the darkness.
walked quite a distance btw, and when he finally opened the blindfold,
I saw a bunch of people infront of me.
apparently I was having my mascara on, and when I opened my eyes,
dont know why it got kinda blur. so I couldnt really see clearly.
Cab, Purdey, Mich and Mik!!
I was really surprised even though I pretended not to be.
or maybe I couldnt really express myself.
I was like okay... ( the long draggy type ).
we settled for some pizza and drinks.
afterwhich they blindfolded me again,
den made me walk around like some fool!!
and it was FILMED! wah sai.
when they finally removed the blindfold again,
I was with my first beloved elmo helium balloon.
den a sunflower, a very nice candle lighted heartshape with SL in it,
and finally a very own shilin edition birthday cake! (:
pictures pictures pictures

Can't wait to post pictures but have none with me now (:
Thank you so much dearest for making is such a memorable one!
I knew you wont go home so early! haha.
and i know you've spent alot on me just for today.
promise i'll be good to you! haha wth.
NO!!! i've always been good to 'Isham.
thank you thank you. I LOVE YOU!! (:

and lastly thanks to the rest who came.
esp the one who live the furthest!
thank you for coming down just for this lil' surprise.
This is my 2nd surprise!! (:
and it feels so good. cus i feel like a STAR!
haha. no la no la. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING TODAY!!!

<3 you guys
Cab, Purdey, Mich & Mik

& of cus my best boyfriend for the plans.

i really felt like i'm fooled today. but it felt good at least.
crossing over 'obstacles' squatting with nothing above.
wah dumb! den so many people looking at me.


SO FUN. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment