Saturday, November 01, 2008

You ought to try everything at least once.

Like I mentioned earlier in the previous post,
I was late for school.
Managed to listen to Bmgt lecture.
The lecturer was so funny! really!
After school, had lunch den took a few hours to decide to go pool.
Went to Bt Timah Shopping Cntr.
First time touch the cue!
The last time I watched people play pool was 2006.
When I was still with my ex. Haha.
In the end Desmond ( Bing xuan ) taught me.
and I managed to get some balls in la! ( self consoling )
We left the place fast forward. They took picures with
2 other angmoh kids which happen to have the mask.

Alright. got back to school, met dearest!
went to the lib, slacked awhile before going to the lockers and heading to the CC.
At first it was abit awkward.
Afterall this is so called the first time.
The MOS one, 3 years ago was a soccer event, so not counted =)
after that I self high.
I pledged to have fun to the max, cus I wont know when i'll be going again.
anyway everything was great except for the crowd, just found it abit too small.
For those who know me should know I can't dance for shit.
BUT! today I very anyhow. just groooove to the beat, baby!
Had loads of fun with dearest, and my friends.
Good thing is that my friends are now Isham's friends.
I was in heels. Blisters and torn skin were the remainings.
But I guess it's all worth it.
Just for that experience. (:

Now I am looking forward to TMR!
Have no idea what that dumbo 'Isham is up to!
Hope I'll enjoy myself!
1st Nov today.
Wanna wish all Nov Babies Happy Birthday!!
Shuhui
Siewhong
Me
Sheryl
Peijun/Cindy
consecutive!
ok gtg now. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment