Thursday, November 05, 2009

Amazing and tiring week

I try so hard to force myself out of my comfy bed,
to accompany the singing birds and the scorching sun every morning.
How sad life is!

I've been attending lectures everyday. Isn't that awesome!
Ok, so Monday had IS den went back home for a 3hrs nap! how enjoyable.
Tuesday had Futsal training.
those girls were funny, they collected money right before my eyes.
At first, i thought they were collecting it cus some bought things from cheers,
then i realised those who didn't buy paid too.
So it's weird, then people started going missing.
and there! =D Nice cake thou!!!

Wed was my actual birthday,
I just can't believe I'm 18 alr.
I feel old and i swear I'm gonna register for my car license within 10days from NOW!
This year's birthday doesn't feel like the rest...
It felt like... something's different!
BUT I SWEAR I LOVE THE SURPRISE FROM MY FRIENDS!!
swear all of them damn cute.
peiyi lied to me say she was talking to rich,
yunru lied to me that her lappy batt was dying
Maggie ask me to wait when I pointed to enci! lol
Enci sang Happy Birthday aloud when the cake is not ready
HAHAHA NICE ONE! I LIKE =DD

and finally, thanks all who wished me happy birthday! I love it
and i realised i have quite alot of friends! heh though i'm low profile.

so after school had macs before heading for the Singapore vs Indonesia match
missed the first half, started to rain before the start of 2nd half.
den went to find shelter and the entrance.
Went back after like 20mins cus it stopped raining,
Saw one of my favourite player, Shaiful Esah corner with his deadly left foot!
AMAZING! and GOALLLL!
went back home and realised that the first 2 goals were scored through freekick!
all taken by shaiful!
nice!! I LIKE!

Today forgot bout my recre netball.
didn't bring training kit
but managed to train in an unglam way!
i miss netball
but i dun wanna cut my nails eh!
POLYMPICS! =D

Tmr maybe going out with the girls,
otherwise, shall be good and finish my tutorials.
Sat i'll be occupied, so is next sat! sweet as ever!
I LIKE! =D

ok mich, I BLOGGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment