Sunday, November 22, 2009

E learning week so not.

Ok, things are pretty screwed recently, or is it just me...
First claw presentation wasn't as good.
I must be too engrossed in watching football that i got too excited and neglected a lil'
so sorry.

so little time, so many work to do!!!
oh Singapore won 1-0! sex!

Mon i've got IS and needa do some work...
plus, polympics play off due to overwhelming response.
ahh, they should just let the first 2 teams that submitted enter the competition!! =(
too bad i'm not in the organising committee. lol

Last friday, practice without yunru and the other 2.
sprain my leg towards the end.
MY GOD. it hurts like !@#$%^&*&%$#@!
and for those who know, i don't usually sprain my ankle.
but ever since i sprained (1st official jialat in sec 4),
my ankle very weak alr, very prone to sprains.
and my threshold of pain sucks la,
so for a moment things became white, bright.
super feel like vomiting and lastly, voices of my friends can't be heard properly.
i felt so weak so tired...
Just like how it felt on the 1st Jan 2009.
and once that happened in 2006.
wah sucks the fainting feeling.
this is no. 3 i expect more to come in the coming years.
Exercising doesn't mean you're healthy.
because many athletes/healthy people are caught in a cardiac arrest.
and it's so sudden, sigh =(
my stamina sucks and i need to run!!

ok so hopefully the mon playoff will be good so we can play more! =D
go, ONIII!
other than the sprain on my ankle, the ball hit my finger so sprain my finger as well,
and my black toenail is finally off, but when the 1st layer of nail is still exposed to air,
it hurts like heartbeat, on off on off very fast.
guess need to take some precautions tmr!
and i need a new sports bra badly since China. lol

Ytd went msia with mummy.
facial =D and now my face is super red and pain ttm!
should be at work now, but woke up late eh =(
was thinking of getting mcdavid ankle brace
but too ex alr =( otherwise, shall get tape for tmr!

Congrats Singapore LIONS! =D
gonna go down on 6 Jan for sure!!
and seagames are coming! so excited!
Team Singaporeeeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment