Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks

Hello guys, Back with an announcement to make.
ONIII qualified for Polympics =D
nice baby!
the only regret is that we could have done much better, so much in fact.
tmr will have another tiring day man...

I hate EAA because it's due on wed and we haven't started.
but nevermind, efficient ppl do things fast. HAHA

Ytd had a h2h talk with babe.
from how we knew each other to how we got together, first held hands,
first movie, first meal and first major quarrel.
HAHA i miss them, but i love now.
=D

I dun have any motivation now eh.
last time my bf really do play a big part in motivating me,
even the thought of them pushes me =D
eh not them, ok him. whatever~
I miss my ex, den again, i wouldn't want to relive the moment.
It's just the memories.
(:

Go, ONIII!!! =DD


No comments:

Post a Comment