Wednesday, November 18, 2009

As time goes...

As i witness more couples coming from my own ACC cohort,
I recalled how naive i used to be.
When I was in primary school, I think secondary school boys are handsome.
When I was in sec school, I think I'll find my One in poly.
and now that i'm in poly, I think soccer players are cool.
As in all the way I think soccer players are the coolest.
I even dream of myself being the wife of a professional soccer player.
Then again, It's a dream and I'm stuck hard to reality sometimes...

I hate committing into relationships because there are always restrictions.
Time and time after each break up, I would tell myself.
"Look, time to study and get a boyfriend in poly(anw they are more handsome)".
But time and time again, I just cannot commit into this belief.
Then time and time again, I got hurt/ hurt ppl(hehe)
Now i finally settled down =D thanks to 'Isham...

When i came to poly, I realise boys here ain't that great. like WOW type you know.
I have no prejudice against chinese just because I haven't got a chinese bf for 5 years.
I'm quite open =D (i'm not trying to sell myself lah...)

Recently i thought about very random stuffs,
like... the lego CSR project at ion,
then I realised, aren't we lego blocks created by God?

Does a person who scold vulgarities creates a bad impression on you?
I like this because I think when you feel the shittest of your life, you'll say it.
and of course, you learn so much about vulgarities that people tend to use it in daily conversations. I respect girls who don't scold vulgarities.
I mean even I do sometimes at the 'shit happens to shit people day'.
and I think guys who don't are either weird or gay.
I mean guys leh!! if not how you gonna protect your girl? lol
Ytd I boarded the same bus as a bunch of ahbengs wanna be(now i feel damn old)
as usual, they were attention seeking and vulgarties were as frequent as one takes to blink.
(I'm exaggerating)
Nowonder they say "Too much of something is never too good".
Point proven.

My teacher just said,
How to motivate self motivation.
I think I need this magical miracle motivation.

Good luck to the lions who will be redeeming themselves and win back the trust of all fans who were there on 14 Nov 09.
All the best! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment