Saturday, November 14, 2009

YAY!

Hello guys! the whole of last week and this week is totally busy and crazy!!
and i bet next week is gonna be the same!

so my birthday 'celebration' officially came to an end ytd, with my pri sch friends!
that was love!! thanks for the presents.
while turning 18 isn't much an issue,
it felt special this year, i dont know why.
It felt as if i have many friends to celebrate with me.
I enjoyed it, but i wonder if i've made the same impact to other's.
sometimes i realise i tend to be very ignorant and neglect my friends a lot!!
what is important to them might not be as important to me though,
den time for a change! =D
there were some people i thought would remember my birthday, didn't.
and there were ppl i thought wont remember my birthday, wished.
how amazing...

Had cafe cartel and coffee club which was heaven!
Lots of catchups! and still missing SY!
MEET UP SOON OK!
and to all from my pri sch clique, CHRISTMAS PERIOD pls keep urself free!!
haven't meet for a year? LOL

ok set next week i'm going book BTT! lol

today is the 14th of november.
and you know what it means!!!
HAPPY 2nd year baby!!! =D
while today's plans are relatively simple.
what's more important is that we enjoy each other's company!
hope sg will win tmr! =D
and hope to take lots of pics tmr!
update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment