Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Brain juize at it's very last


Credits
drained for the last time this sem.
stayed till 10pm++ today just to finish Viewpoint!
It was a killer.
IF I SCREW THIS PROJECT, I'LL BECOME THE KILLER MAN!
CLSP is pissing me off.
and the one sucking my brain juices is you know who -_-

Training cancelled ytd!
there! my one and only chance to exercise.
HOLIDAYS!!!

nvm, this week passed exceptionally slow.
which i believe is due to an increase in workload.
but i am glad this week is coming to an end sooon!
AMK TMR! wohoooo~

Toshiba Damn Efficient!
Windows 7 reached my house by registered mail.
but no one was home, so gotta collect it as postoffice tmr or smth!
After Friday can change alr!!!! after EAA!
but thinking of saving it till end of exams.
cus abit troublesome.
ok, 26Feb den! =D

TMR END OF PROJ
WEEEEEEEE~



No comments:

Post a Comment