Tuesday, February 16, 2010

If things were

I'm so effing proud that I don't drink and smoke.
I'm under bad influence.
people from broken family are not necessarily bad ok!!
but i admit, my family don't have good influences on me at all.
but thank god I have someone else to look up to.

so thanks babe for not allowing me to drink,
thanks mama&papa for instilling good character in me.
if not, i really cannot see where i would be today.
not that i'm successful, but i enjoy healthy lifestyle!
super wanna get married so i won't smell smoke for the rest of my life.
but who knows, i might die soon!
life is unexpected anw.

super hate it when u start drinking and start puking
arghhhhhhh.

Today I finally understand why.
Fuck all you third parties.
& NEVER, i will give my kids the best! =D

Thank you!!

effing pissed now. disgusted rather

thank god Chobur is back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment