Monday, February 01, 2010

What a start to the week.


Credits

Almost "finished off" viewpoint today.
But instead, viewpoint "finished" me instead.
All went well till generating the reports.
Had errors that kept us crazy for the rest of the day.
My brain officially stopped working.
My brain juices didn't secrete enough, my brain cells were all killed.
It was this bad. but i dunnoe if we'll be rewarded for such hardwork.
I seriously doubt so. our CLSP proj is always a disappointment. why??

Except for this viewpoint project,
everything is going to be great this week because
there won't be any tutorial
i'm prepared for eaa test
and lastly, i can start my revision for exams!

GET OVER AND DONE WITH MAN.
WE'LL ACE IT!!!

ok, i saw this really nice jumper from M)phosis
sex! but saw nicer dresses online. how?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment