Sunday, February 07, 2010

What is life without a goal

Gave a serious thought about my future, like finally.
Thinking whether i should double my effort, try to enter a university.
But it's another 4 years of commitment. Can I commit? or will I falter?
It's always not nice when you're being looked down upon.
But maybe it's self inflicted once again...

I don't come from a family where I am put into that kind of environment and condition that I MUST qualify for University.
and even if i enter a university, i still have to take up PT jobs while studying.
My family can't afford fees so I prolly have to take up loan or smth.
WILL I? CAN I?

Josephine's book taught me...
It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be!!!

ok, still in progress of deciding...

Suddenly missed my MOS picture my god!
2005 DAMMIT!
in 2005 i had to wait 4 years to step into MOS.
when i'm finally 18, MOS gone.
GREAT
but yay i've been there when i was 14!

5 years of football and counting!!

Ytd was the match of the best.
no best of the match?
opps i don't know.
but both teams were great.
the aunties&uncles were super entertaining.
the whole match was so tensed.
the thailand supporters were so loud!
shaiful esah didn't have a good game.
I was impressed by new jap player, can't rmb the name!
SAF had quite a few changes in their foreign players and i think that made a difference.
anw SAF won on penalities!
happy shitzzz!
now can i buy a SAF flag? hmm.

I kept thinking to myself,
the winner of ytd's match, will determine whether
Singapore or Thailand will qualify for AFC Asian Cup.
3rd March!
All the way to Jordan!
Best of luck boys!!
omg, i watched the boys from Young Lions to Old Lions?
no la, Champion Lions! haha

Backstreet boys to Backstreet man? hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment