Friday, February 05, 2010

The last

The last performance and the last ride we took


The last picture you took for me!

Thanks for being such a good host.
Thanks for being part of my life even though we met only once
and we live miles apart...
Thanks for trying hard to speak to me in mandarin because i'm not good in cantonese.
Thanks for introducing me all the places in Hongkong.

Thanks for letting me be part of your birthday celebration with your friends.
Thanks for taking all the rides with me!
Thanks for treating me dinner!!!
Thanks for a wonderful stay in Hongkong!

Thanks for letting me use your laptop in Hongkong @ your house
when Facebook was already an everyday thing.
But 2 years back in Singapore, it was still friendster.
2 years on, i'm on facebook, but you're gone!

How could this be????????
HK flats are so tall...
where did you get the courage?

& Thanks for the last gift that you insisted...
the whale that died in ocean park.
you wanted to buy that cus i've not seen the whale before
you wanted me to remember that there's this whale that died in Oceanpark which i didn't get to see.
It's ironic =(

We crossed each other's life just ONCE.
but for sure, i won't forget!

Thanks for the memory!

Hope you'll see this from heaven!
and sorry to only have known that you passed on a year after.

No comments:

Post a Comment