Monday, April 05, 2010

awesome friends


met them at 7+ @ PS.
I'm one of the early bird, so rare eh so went in with yd first....
Virgin trip to Ajisen. not too bad... i was damn full so nvr really finish.
All i know i have trouble squeezing myself out of my seat after meal.
WHICH WAS TOTALLY DAMN EMBARRASSING...
ok whatever, i'm fat...

headed off to ajy's house....
can't recall the details but i rmb i almost died of laughing...
it was so bad that i had difficulty trying to talk while laughing.
games were damn fun, i mean WE made it fun!! mwahhahaha
all i rmb was ajy suaning me from beginning till the end...
hope he will change for the better! HAHA
miss them so much now =(((((((((((

all of them slept
amanda and I were the last 2 ladies standing.
gossiped so much. I LIKE! YAY!!
but rested for an hour before heading off for mac breakfast!

How come it still feels awkward after so long!! =(

Today I did an interesting search...
I searched " Chua Shi Lin" on google and guess what
i found another Chua Shi Lin
who plays netball, same age(older by a few months), taking accounting & finance in TP,
much slimmer than I am.

so interesting right!! but of course, I'm still proud of who i am because i'm prettier. HAHAHA
no la!! wth!

and she wants to go bintan too. ME ALSO LEHHH

i had the courage to face the fact today.
took my weight....
the good thing is i'm 2kg from overweight that is if i have not grown in height
i'm still healthy with regards to BMI
the bad thing is... I'm THIS CLOSE to stepping into overweight...
HAIS, all my slimming regime obviously failed.
but i'm determined to work on it again although there is no guarantee it'll succeed this time.
I want to look good, but don't think it'll help since my da tui is there for life.
just lose some weight go tanning and i'll look healthy....
Soon =( still aiming for my F21 jacket. haissssssssss
$$$$$ leh?

No comments:

Post a Comment