Thursday, April 01, 2010

work+fun

tmr is 3rd day of work.
calling for his mum became quite an easy job after i took some time to familiarise...
centre duty still learning was on full shift 2.30-10 today
the good thing is i'm earning $$
and there are 5 weeks this month!
means more $$
but i think my pay still quite little though it's acceptable. sigh...
hope can do well and boss increases pay...

called a few parents today. a few parents/students called in today...
abit scared but now i think not that bad alr, won't stumble on my words or maybe not as much.
but still gotta familiarise myself with the centre's operations, classes, procedures...
after work tmr can finally take a break to bid my primary school friends goodbye
as they enter a journey of torture+enjoyment. lol...
can't wait! =D

can't wait to get my pay as well! but far from now leh... =(
i need more more $ sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment