Friday, April 02, 2010

A good blogger

A good blogger
doesn't need a perfect blogskin to start with...
needs really good content to attract ppl(that explains why ppl don't visit my blog!!)
i've been looking hard for a new blogskin to replace this, but to no avail.
I know it's getting boring but i love it anyhooooo =D

1) I got blueblacks from trng on monday, but dearest said once u have them u'll get immuned to it, I still suck, maybe should buy padded pants alr. LOL!
2) I had a weird dream last night... It was BAD 'isham who was my ex, and GOOD 'Isham who is my current bf. and then somehow I was out on a date with BAD 'isham who was really nice though i know it's all an act(he used to be nasty) so the date was full of rejection, he tried to hold my hand which failed. I wasn't even hesitating. at the end of the day, GOOD 'isham was with JON den i ran to him and he saved me from BAD 'isham. hahahaha how cute right.
this proves 2 things, one... I don't lick what I spit two... 'Isham better be good or else he'll be my ex. LOL!!
3)can't wait for a date with babe to the beach? ARGH!!
4)hooked onto Westlife's songs for now!! calms me down at the end of the day with such soothing songs...
5) Had Pizza for dinner during work! yay!! seeeee FAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment