Sunday, April 25, 2010

First week of school for the last time?

First week of school was crazily busy and went by crazily fast as well.
Executed Project L.
COOL SHITS!! stayed 2 nights. heh!
played Wii which was crazy as well. having muscle ache now!!
I AM a monopoly deal loser. (re-emphasized AM).
I MUST WIN!! =D still hanging on!!

all i remember this week is Enci's Koi Cafe much thanks!!
thanks guys for the belated bday present!
I went to lecture half the time wihout notes =(
my audit 2 notes are super irritating, small and not user friendly!! arghhh!
I DAMN PEK CHEK NOW CUS I can't do my AFA correctly.
but nevermind, i really don't know how to do and i really tried.

Tmr is the last day of Darlie Roadshow!! yay!!
but pay is only coming in next week =(
hope i can get my survey $ by this next week also
tuition centre have to wait for 15th!!
see how slow my $ are flowing in.
i need $$ manzzz

work today was fun though time went pass super fast.
damn funny also!! nice ppl as always =D
'isham and i have been really busy with our own stuffs every sat and sun.
good and bad. no good in fact. i like the way it is now.
but it's gonna end tmr
i need a job now!! haha. high paid. HAHA no kidding.
i'm tired and i'm working tmr!
and sch at 8 on mon. GREAT!

and guess what. I am not prepared for the 2nd week of school AT ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment