Monday, April 26, 2010

Sian leh.

I am so sick and tired of you,
meeting you and the first thing you do is to scold me, ignore me, give me stupid face.

ytd i went home with my Darlie uniform which i have to agree it's really awful ok.
the top was super small and the skirt was RJC skirt ok.
i had my yellow top over my Darlie fitting top to make it look not so fitting you know.
and it sucks knowing that the first thing u see on your bf's(my rather) is a disgusted face and not a warm smile that shows how much he missed you for the whole day.
den throughout the whole walk, he kept his hands inside his pockets, never talk to me at all.
until i mentioned it to him, is it really the looks that matters?
he said i look cheap/weird like that, especially with my hair up.
but isn't that how i look when we first fell in love!!!
i was like WTH I LOOKED CHEAP?
He said no, it's not you, it's how u dress, like a salesgirl.
the problem is, I AM a salesgirl and i'm not revealing anything so why cheap?
and EVERYONE else can look at me and say i'm cheap I DON'T CARE.
BUT THIS IS COMING FROM MY BF! IT SUCKS...

Today, was suppose to meet him at 8.30.
i was 10mins late because i had to change, return uniform and settle pay stuffs.
he was pissed, again, he greeted me with a 'why should i wait for you' face.
I know you're very nice, because u pick me up after work everyday without fail.
I appreciate that...
But...It's sad you know...

The other time we were on a date. he picked me up.
and the first thing he said to me is.. "you look bad, really really"
again, i don't mind if this was coming from whoever, but ITS YOU!!!
you hurt me too man.
It wasn't THAT revealing that i was showing my cleavage, it was just spag strip dress.
and i wore it with my gladiators look alike.
which i thought was ok, but in his eyes, it looked really bad.
or is it because it was too revealing, in the end i wore a cardi to cover up
and everything was alright...

YOU KNOW EVERYWHERE I GO I TIO SUAN TTM!!!
it sucks, i don't know if it's a joke/truth I SIMPLY DON'T CARE
i kena suan until sian
that now i start to ask myself DO I REALLY LOOK SO CUI!!

Dearest, Am I too kind lately that you're taking advantage of all these?
Or is it me? am i changing? changing to someone uglier someone CUI?
why do you have to use my looks and judge me? be nice when i look good?
If i want to look good forever, will you give me all the $?

Recently i also made a deadly sin any girlfriend would do to a boyfriend.
it wasn't THAT bad, but i broke a promise to my bf, i broke my bf's heart.
in fact, it was the first time in our relationship. He was forgiving. Thanks.
and NO!! stop making guesses now. lol

i am just writing my displeasures.
please do not comment, make any guesses, but u are welcome to talk to me on phone, msn, sms
whatever means.

DO I REALLY LOOK SO CUI!!!!
ANSWER ME!
haissssssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment