Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I AM NOT PRC

As much as i love China Pocky, the cheap stuffs in China...
I LOOK LIKE PRC MEH???
wtf sooooo gonna rant about my scary experience this morning.
I was supposed to have driving at 10am today.
but i reached too early, so... i was sitting at the platform seat waiting for time to pass.
THEN, came an uncle who sat beside me.
he kinda like stared at me. and you can just feel it when someone is looking at you!
trains at both sides passed, but he didn't board, then i knew something bad was coming.
he talked to me say I LOOK LIKE PRC LEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
ok, not the point, i think he prolly fake some story say i look like his tenant
i wasn't really listening cus i was on my mp3.
k den he asked me some questions and asked for my name i told him a fake name. LOL
den i knew it was gonna lead further plus time is almost up,
so i said i had to go for my driving lesson.
den he said wanna make friend and asked for my number! LOL
funniest shit ever, UNCLE YOU ARE TOO OLD FOR ME LA.
but i was being nice, i rejected him very very nicely.
at least i nvr make him paiseh right, i just said no thanks den i went off.
while i was walking away he say he can drive, he can teach me how to drive.
SHIT YOU LA UNCLE

after i was back from driving about 1hr later,
he was still there looking for his next prey and the cycle continues...


i'm watching volleyball on tv now.
they play at toapayoh, OH SO MUCH MEMORIES!!
volleyball IS NOT EASY at all. lol but maybe can grow taller.
singapore is leading now! lol.
while they were having timeout
they say "讲话讲话讲话" MWAHAHAHA
so much like netball.
egypt is so weird... about 4 or 5 are wearing tudung and are in long sleeves and slightly longer shorts, the other 4-5 are not wearing tudung and are in short sleeves and normal shorts.
got one wear sleeveless? hahahah so weird
den why one person from the team always wear different jersey?
somebody enlighten me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment