Tuesday, August 17, 2010

NO life

i'm blogging like everyday.
不知道是不是好现象
anw! I was at Kismis for BBQ just now.
w the rest of TA08 and a few teachers (:
nice food, thanks Chef Li
and nice ppl like always.
super miss the rest of them!!
I WILL MISS YOU GUYS SUPER ALOT! even though i always PS, BUT I LOVE YOU PPL!
have fun drinking tonight, i mean now! (:

anw, talk about my unfortunate event just now.
i forgot my bottle had ice milk tea from saturday.
den i nvr wash jitao put water inside.
while i was in the bus i took a sip of water
wtf. taste sour and like rotton/decomposed bread.
den i took a look at the water. ma de so many particles floating.
and the smell is disgusting i swear. argh
k den move on to the nice part.
met jon and isham in sch so i could get my fun pack, YAY!
THANKS JON, YOU ROCK!

STUDY STUDY

No comments:

Post a Comment