Saturday, November 04, 2006

had training today
was extra tiring!
seniors were down to play.
i'm not anywhere there.
they were so fast!

after training they tricked me lah!
i knew there was something wrong.
but i thought it was just water.
so it wasnt that bad.
but when i went to the toilet,
all of them came out with FLOUR!
i was kinda suprised yet... scared!
haha, i almost cried cus i was touched lah.
i mean i actually have the tema with me on my birthday! haha
but i controlled. so after i was covered with flour,
i went around hugging my teammates! haha

had a hard time removing the CORN FLOUR from my hair.goshh..
i'm losing hair! haha.
had lunch,
went lib.
and we carried out our plan lah.
and it was sucessful.
he was fooled! woohoo.

discussed about netball camp.
was quite looking forward to it.

thanks for the treat of FLOUR today!
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment