Sunday, November 12, 2006

it has been 3 years since i last went there.
Selamat Datang, Batam;Indonesia.
boarded the ferry.
aprox. 1hr journey.
outside the Ferry Terminal, waiting to be picked up.
slacked at my friend's house.
and then went out for dinner cum supper.
but the seafood is GOOD lah!!!
its fresh and nice!
fishes!
too fast for me to take a pic! haha
i'm so scared of fishes when they are out of water!
ahhhh, scary!they just jump and jump like nobody business all of the sudden.
crabs! yummy!
the prawns!
this is the place we ate.
btwn the 1st lamp and the tree is a very nice fountain!
coconut!
thats what i ate! haha. the rest are all covered by the crab.
i tried my first CLAM there too.
and it tasted abit like abalone!? lols.
but i dont wanna eat it like bloody. lols. cus its yucky!
so we left there, and headed 'home'.
slept quite late.
cus i cant sleep!
so i plugged in my mp3 and tried to sleep lah.
my grandma woke me up in the morning.
dunnoe for what also.
and i was tired like shit.
i dreamt of smth weird.
that i actully quarrelled with one of my teammate.
and all the vulgarities just came out of my mouth.
hopefully, i didnt say anything in the middle of the night.
wash up, had breakfast.
headed to my friend's granny's place.
on our way there..
as i look out of the car..
interesting place though.
the house is like at the sea.
so whatever business u make,
it goes down directly. haha
there were CATS down there, uhhemm.
and roosters? haha. funny.
but cats?!
but at the other side, its beautiful lah! haha
then it was shopping at Matahari!
got handbags and wallets.
i didnt get food back eh.lols
cus i ate alot alr.
Bye Batam!
the Singapore Custom thingy.
ALOT of ppl lah!
cabbed home with my grandma.
and then i rushed down to Jurong East to save my mp3.
I reached Creative at about 6.15
i told them about the problem.stupid lines lah!
ok. so.. they told me they'll call me again in abt 30mins.
so i walked to IMM.
walking ard while waiting for their call.
they called me at about 6.50
they told me that my mp3 is ready.
and that they are closing at 7pm.
and also that i have 10mins to go to Creative.
damn. i was panicking lah!
first, cus IMM is quite far from Creative ( walking dist lah).
secondly, it was getting dark, and i admit i have no sense of direction.
thirdly, i only have 10MINS!
and i was wearing heels. so i dont have a choice but Run with my heels.
if i can fall while walking with heels, imagine if i run!
but good thing, i didnt fall.
i now i have blisters all over.
but lucky, i reached in time.
i told myself, i'll die without my mp3. haha!
so i chiong ah!
i think they got me another zen vplus.
since the serial no. is diff from the previous one.
i'm very tired now.
oh! yes. i plucked out my baby tooth last night.
cus it was a lil shaky. and its very irritating if i dun pluck it off.
so might as well.
haha, now i'm bo-gay.
but not very visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment