Thursday, November 23, 2006

i'm so happy!
cus i survived my 3 rounds!
and also circuit!(2 sets of 20, 1 set of 15).
after not training for a week.
i almost couldnt make it for my 3 rounds(look how weak am i..)
but i've got my motivation to keep me going!haha
and guess whats my motivation? next year's prom night.
i MUST slim down! haha. how stupid can tt be.

so theres Daisy Tan carnival next year,
pretty close to west zone.
i feel the competitiveness once again.
everyone of us wants to make it to the main team.
but things unfortunately works this way.
some will, and some wont make it.
and i'm getting a little afraid.
i want to play for the sch, and for myself.
and i hope i will make it to the team through hardwork.
lets hope so.sigh.

i wont give up! (:
and same goes to all of my teammates!!
might be having a friendly with riverside next week.
we'll all perform at our best, right mates?

seriously, i miss the presense of Gina.
sigh, lets pray for her and hope she gets better!

and anw, i called my teammate the wrong name.
must be because i havent been training.
i shouted "Rafidah!" instead of "Mas".
but i threw, and she still caught the ball, despite the mistake i make. haha!
and shaula is having the same problem as me.
aww. i'm so waiting for christmas to come.
i mean. seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment