Thursday, November 09, 2006

i'm gonna miss this sat's Singapore Vs Indonesia.
and i'll be in Indonesia! oh great.
no more weekend games for me.
i will be missing training this sat!
which means, i'll be behind the rest by 1 week.
oh no.

haha, i was on my way for netball training today.
i was on the bus when i see this school bus filled with many primary school kids.
it really reminded me of my primary school days lah.
ever since i was in Henry Park, i think i took 3 different school buses.
and only till i was p5/6 my parents allowed to me take public transport!
haha, it just reminds me of the friendly bus aunties.
and aaalll my bus-mates!
the one i can remember, is Anna Ang! haha
(simping, i hope you're reading this!)
and the story goes on.... haha!
"i love you" in jap? LOLS!
i said i wont like you, and you said thank you.
lols,we were ALL so naive.
oniku gang! haha.

training was pretty slack today.
cus of the rain. but was fun lah!
west zone's nearing.
and theres lots more the team can improve on.
jia you tanglin netball!

No comments:

Post a Comment