Monday, January 01, 2007

every year, at this point of time.
i would be doing some reflection on the things i did or been through in the year.
so 2006 was no saddist. but instead was wonderful! =)
i started off having 3e1 as my class.
didnt really like it at first.
but as time goes... i started to love the class more.
west zone 2006 was a good experience for me!
and something i will not forget.
the best times i had with my bestest teammates.
there comes studies. well. dont think i've really studied throughout the year.
guess it was just last min preparation when it is near the exams.
maybe that explains the pathetic results this year.
i started like late half of the year.
which is like too late for final year exams.
because most of the time i spend my time talking and sleeping in class.
so yeah, here comes someone whom i used to love.
no regrets. but a lil' hatred though.
but i've done my part to fool. lols.
3 months. the longest relationship i had.
but a relationship i wont forget. and lots of things to learn from.
so probably, i'll search for my dinosaurs again after my o's.
final year exam was lousy. last min studying again!
here comes the tough trainings!
ok not really tough once u get used to it.
but.. you know.. its very competitive..
and somehow. i'll have to find a place in the team.
i hope i'll be included in the team though.
cus recently, my performance was like.... shit, seriously.
okay.i think thats bout it.
goodbye 2006 and welcome 2007!
so in the year 2007, of cus there are things i should improve on..
like you noe, not being LATE for hours. (ok i know that)
and how to improve myself to being an extinct dinosaur( female version)
that was a joke. lols. and more to come!cus noone is perfect.
i can't belive i'll be sitting for my o's in months time!

okay. summary of what i did ytd&today.
was out with my mm for shopping. like till 6+ at town.
non-stop eating and shopping.
headed down to queensway to get my addidas tennis shoes for netball.
den headed back to town.
met my girls. and then got the tickets.
went starbucks, slacked.
went to arcade. played air hockey.
watched Night At the Museum.
haha, quite a nice show actually.
manage to catch the last 2nd train i think!
so reached sy's house bout 2+.
talk bout lots of stuff. we were up whole night.
so abt 5+ went to call ppl for free morning call like out of boredom.
Maria Monica Chearn Kok is our campany name.
we offer free morning call services.
haha. wanted to pencil box.
den in the end after a long discussion.
decided to go home and charge battery.
haha, so left her house.
ht's parents sent me back.
and i'm here now! =)

i miss my cliques. when will be the next gathering?!
anw anw, we're 364 days away from the next countdwn! haha.

alright tkare ppl.
and
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*pictures will be uploaded when i wake up! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment