Monday, January 15, 2007

i feel like killing some people today.
a total of 3, the last one (you know who you are) haha.
yes, its YOU!, thanks for spoiling my book! =)
ahhhhhhhh, tons of homework today, and due tomorrow.
stress level going UP!
and i've yet to call the sec 1s.
great! i'm stuck in maths! haha.
thats the best part.
i've been asking around if anyone has done it.
trials tmr, and training tomorrow.
shoots!

i hate YOU!! ARRRGGHH!
i'm not your GOOD DOGGY! what do you take me for?! wth!
sorry, i'm trying to vent my anger. hahas.

sg won 11-0 . so proud of them =)
ridhuan scored the first.
i think he listened to my advice to work hard! haha. crap.
Ridhuan Muhd 10,
Noh Alam Shah 11, 24, 61, 72, 76, 88, 92
Shahril Ishak 47
Khairul Amri 71
Itimi Dickson 79


NAS is pro man. lols. 11-o is quite alot.
i've lost my pathetic bet.
shahril scored! woohoo! bai played! yeah!

my TEEVEE went cukoo lah!
no tv, no more "the peak"
haha, bored!

best book =)

*edited*

No comments:

Post a Comment