Monday, January 22, 2007

my phone screwed up for good.
as much as i wanted it to spoil. but not at the right time.
haha, i was longing to change a phone.
okay, so ill get a chance to change it this sat.
i just need a phone which can call and msg, gd enough.
i aint going for the latest model or whatsoever.
my cash level is kinda low.
although i wont be the one paying it,
it justs feel so not right to spend too much huh.
so yes, i'm counting down to saturday alr.
and i think i'll feel weird without my phone around.
sigh.
lets see, today is only monday, and i have 5 more days.
i miss my phone, although it kinda suck

played against teck whye.
no motivation eh.
the sun was scorching hot.
my face was burning.
shots were inaccuarate.
too slow.
thats how i would describe my play.
but overall, we won 48-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment