Wednesday, January 17, 2007

i can't stand the sight of you.
i feel like BOXING you! arrrghhh.
disappointed,speechless.

i'm tired! 5 more days to west zone!
we'll be playing our first against Teck Whye.
i think the first round fixtures are kinda alright.
compared to the "group of death".something i found,
after looking through the fixtures.
theres methodist girls, clementi town and river valley.
so we're considered quite lucky in a sense.
we're always very lucky when it comes to fixtures.
i dont know why, happened the same last year.
but we have 1 more team in our grouping.
which doesnt really matter? haha.
its my last year.
not long after, i'll be saying my farewell speech to my mates.
awww, i dun wan this to come so soon.
i better concentrate on my zonals first.
and coping with studies.
yeah, finally, my motivation is back in place.
i'm ready to play, but more to practice.

and to whoever whos playing zonals.
good luck yeah!

5 more days, 5 MORE! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment