Sunday, January 07, 2007

had training today.
was late..
so cabbed to school AGAIN!
i'm darn broke now.
training was okay lah.
i kept throwing to the wrong side to melissa.
and its tough being a GA actually. cus u have to make very wise decisions.
my shooting sucks too.
but huiyu taught me how.haha. so was better i guess.
touched up on the poles.
headed to bugis.
searching for bag. got not bad ones lah.
den slacked there for quite long.
today was totally slacking day.
i'm darn tired now.
i just drank a cup of Vodka + Cranberry Juice + Redbull.
taste like fruit juice. but its really nice! =)
i'm like DAMN tired now. haha. so. i'll go sleep.
and go collect my mp3 tmr! YEAH! FINALLY!=)
argh shits, i lost my yellow bottle!
less than 3 days old. haha
yellow bottle is a CURSE!
i miss my love potion. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment