Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hola!

Hola!
buenos días(It's one in the morning!!)
so good morning!
anw, school started quite well with spanish!
though now I think spanish isn't easy to handle at all, but I'll try.
my spanish teacher has very cute high!
natural curl to the max! lol

Anw, chalet was a blast!
though it was kinda tiring esp when I have to work on sunday...
but still, i enjoyed myself!=)
celebrated triple birthday and leslie damn high only! dont know why also! HAHA!
yeap, so happy belated birthday to 3 people!!
FRANCIS,SITING and LESLIE!!
first week of school is always damn slack lah, i like(:
hais! can't wait for holidays again!
anw i'm starting to study for btt. so kiasu.
but anw now nth to do den study lor! so i can take it once my birthday is over. heh
will update again bout chalet when i get the pics!

tmr start school at 12 end at 2.
but will be out for b&j's free cone day!
dearest have got sch! so i'm going with my friends instead...
wed was thinking of staying at home to do some stuffs
thur meet dearest for madjack!
fri have got smth on also!
was thinking of working on sat for extra income. hmmm.

estee lauders eyeshadow, anyone wants to get for me? LOL.

alright, soy cansado. shall head to bed soon.
till then, adiós!

No comments:

Post a Comment