Thursday, April 16, 2009

shocked

I have trouble sleeping everynight
and then thousands of things are running through my mind during my sleep.
i think... i wake up to late everyday.
For instance... i was only awake for 12hours the night before.

the last time i woke up at 7 automatically was ermmm.
too long that i can't even remember! =(
Chalet $60, I wont have enough money for my expenses next week=(

It had been very long since me mum last asked me,
"do you have enough money to use?"
or she'll hand over a sum of money for my monthly expenses in sec sch.
The feeling's so shiok! but I know what lies ahead of me.
Soon, after I earn more than enough for my expenses...
I'll be paying for bills...
She have been working for half her life and it's time for her to
kiaoka abit...
If only i had another part time job which I'll keep as savings.
See if i can work on saturday next week!
my schedule makes it so tight that i have to finish tutorials on the day of lecture.
I can't meet up on sundays for projects.

If boyfriend is not a reason for having bad results.
neither should work because it's just another committment.
If my mum ever knows I had boyfriends throughout my sec sch, not long though.
she'd kill me, but think again, has it really affected my studies? No.
I've been repeating la...
Like life is really about multitasking....
When u get married and you work, that's multitasking...
you're woking and u have to deal with your kids, that's multitasking...
There's really no way u can escape from multitasking lor
It's really about time management!
I want to be the most manly-office woman + taitai type in the future!
Like... i would play sports, encourage my kids to play sports,
den typical office lady, i hope my husband would be rich for me to fulfil my materialistism
HAHAH! like... i want to own a branded bag by 21.(as in really buy my own)
I think i'll be a very spendthrift person,
and my husband has to be the one that controls me =)
I'll be the most manly+womanly+motherly+wifely= i dont know
type of wife/mother in the future!
that's the type of life i'm looking forward to (:
of cus i wouldnt mind being a rich taitai getting all the love from my husband.
shiok!

ok, shilin's lecture shall end here!
ciao. loves

No comments:

Post a Comment