Sunday, April 05, 2009

I have 2 wishes in mind now.
they are not wishes actually, they dont happen overnight, eh thats miracle!
nope, i mean i have 2 goals for now...
these 2 goals are very very important to me.
Where is your motivation?!
darn, when i was still in tss netball i was highly motivated.
but now i'm not...

Today or rather ytd, I jogged 2km! its a freaking great achievement
because firstly, i did it on my own,
secondly, i lost count on the number of months i've not been jogging/running.
yeap, this is only the beginning.
i always feel like shitting/severe cramp when i dont run for a long time
and then i push myself for that very first time i run!
feel so suck!
but aft that i went to do circuits without the sprinting.
omg, the most tiring is still the last item, i feel like fainting aft doing it!

now you guys shld know what my goal is regarding...
I want the old shi lin! no fat shi lin!
sigh=(
I have this sudden urge to visit old places like dover road, cineleisure, bukit panjang.
shall do it someday when i'm free and in the mood.
and of cus alone...

oh ya! asking enci to buy kinder surprise for me in taiwan!
thanks alot! i miss kinder surprise(:

Life had been so far so good!
tmr's work again, i dread work but that's my only source of income...
the most irritating part that this guy working there, filipino
secretly took a picture of me lor! and then he was zooming into my face and showing to
his friend who also works there. shithead. take my photo must pay lor. pekchek.
if i catch him again tmr, he shall diez!
hope i won't seat at counter 19 tmr! if not super near him.

yeap, thats all loves!
GO SHI LIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment