Monday, April 27, 2009

Not so Monday Blues...

¡Hola! Buenos Noches
Yo me llamo Cristina(: ¿Cómo te llamas tú?
My new spanish name is Cristina. LOL.
I want Fernando la, a male name though=)
Learnt numbers, time, telephone, occupation today.
Sian, every exercise Maestro Esteban sure pick on me at least once.
But I still think he has really cute curls.
He ate subway while he was teaching -_-
Every week he'd kill alot of trees cus he keep printing us worksheets and so on...
But Spanish lessons are FUN!! =)


Yo hablo chino, inglés y un poco de español
I speak Chinese, English and a little bit of Spanish!

HIGH AH~! why my name not Dora, lol.

Tmr FIT tut, SIAN
COSTING lect, MORE SIAN
COSTING TUT, HOHO, SIAN TO THE MAX!
Tuesday is the most sian day, so looks like the only thing i'm looking forward to is...
futsal training! (:
just wanna try out though, how cool if i could use both my hands and legs (:


Ok lah, gotta go watch tv, and learn abit of spanish from the net
Gracias for reading my blog, Adiós

Te quiero.

No comments:

Post a Comment