Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pics during "breakup"


Attempting a jumpshot, turned out like tt, see my muscles HAHAHA


Bicycle kick and i'm the photographer(:


I love you by isham!


USUSUSUSUSUSUS

During the "breakup"we did alot of things la, like movie, sentosa, soccer (:
but couldn't post it... so here are some, it's been so long since i posted pics of us (:
The movie "Gran Torino" is one of the best movies I've watched.
Touched my heart and the ending was unexpected...
Actually I can't quite remember the plot now...

Wanted to watch movie today, but in the end we didnt.
Shopped with him instead, He got a shirt and I got nothing...
Going Johor the coming Sat, so i should spend there instead(:
Finished my tutorials alr! HIGH!~
but I hate COSTING!
Mon's spanish!! (: <3 <3
Tmr gotta work, sian but $ can make me high.

Ok then... that's bout all.
I LOVE EVERYTHING we did today (:
although we walked alot!
Kinder surprise=(

No comments:

Post a Comment